Friday, February 3, 2017

Two HAPPY thoughts for February

It is cold and the groundhog saw his shadow, but I am happy to report that the sun has come out. Today, especially, dawned bright I am told. I wouldn't really know as I went out late, was up late, finished my book club book late and then slept late!

 But looking out the window this afternoon from my warm house, I spotted blue skies.

In other news, my coffee grinder expired. A little plastic part that activates the grinding motor broke off after years of use.

The good news is that Amazon Prime delivered a new one to my door in two days, for $16!

Sometimes life amazes.

 The husband bought some Amazon stock in my name recently. Some days he tells me I (we?) have made as much as $800. Other days, not so much, as they recently had a less than optimum earnings report.

How can this be? Do we not give them enough business??

No comments:

Post a Comment